Specialty Leaders Neuroscience (Neurosurgery, Neurology, Neuroimaging and Neuro-ICU)
1.M.D.; Doctoral Supervisor; holder of the Chief-level professional andtechnical qualifications.
2.Has worked for 10 years or more in affiliated teaching hospitalsdirectly under key medical universities, or holds the AssociateProfessor or above position or equivalent position in high-leveluniversities or research institutions overseas, or is a clinical medicalexpert who has important influence, academic status and academic levelin the Neuroscience field at home and abroad.
3.Has rich clinical teaching experience; able to treat common diseases,frequently occurring diseases and refractory diseases of Neuroscienceindependently; masters the cutting-edge diagnosis and treatmenttechnologies.
4.Has been conducting scientific research actively and leading nationalprojects or provincial/ministerial key research projects as the firstresponsible person over the recent 5 years.
5.No older than 55.
In addition to meeting the basic requirements, a specialty leadercandidate who meets one of the following requirements is preferred:
1.Meets the talent standards of the "High-level Talents Program ofShenzhen Municipality".
2.Has worked for 10 years or more in the Top 10 hospitals listed on thePrestige-based Ranking of Neuroscience of Chinese Hospitals released bythe Hospital Management Institute, Fudan University.
3.Has worked for 10 years or more in national key clinical Neurosciencespecialties.
4.Appraised as the specialty leader of a provincial key clinicalspecialty over the recent 5 years.
We will provide with a competitive salary package for those who graduatefrom top 10 medical university in China or who have work experience intop 50 hospitals in China.
Medical record archivists
Clinical nurses for various departments
Head nurse of Obstetrics
1. Participate in the preparatory work for department establishment; good at organization and coordination and solving problems in a reasonable way;
2. Responsible for nursing management of the department under the leadership of the Office of Nursing Services;
3. Responsible for newly launched business of the specialty and the nursing technical guidance for critical patients;
4. Prepare annual nursing work plan, training plan, work standards, procedures and guidelines, etc.;
5. Responsible for intra-department quality control and safety management, timely cause analysis and continuous improvement;
6. Responsible for research and teaching and innovation for the nursing staff at all levels in the department;
7. Responsible for human resources and materials allocation in the department and making full use of various resources to guarantee normal operation of the department;
8. Follow the work arrangement and deployment of superiors to complete all tasks efficiently.
1. Abide by disciplines and laws, and have good conduct and professional ethics;
2. Under 45 years old, with good image and temperament, bachelor’s degree, intermediate professional title or above;
3. More than 10 years of experience in related specialties of Grade III Level A hospitals, and more than 5 years of management experience as head nurse (preferably those with such experience in public Grade III Level A hospitals);
4. Familiar with the management of the relevant wards and critical patients in this specialty, with excellent communication and coordination, scientific research and teaching, nursing management and execution capabilities (preferably those with excellent scientific research and writing skills), strong sense of responsibility, affinity, and team cohesion;
5. Proficient in the use of office software such as common document editing, control charts, and flowchart building; 6. Fluent oral English is preferred;
Laboratory technologists and transfusion technologists at all levels
1. Conduct daily examination under the leadership of department head and the guidance of superior laboratory technologists and instruct subordinate laboratory technologists and laboratory technicians to carry out relevant work.
2. Responsible for examination work such as specimen processing, registration, technical operation, and verification of examination results; manual preparation of special reagents; daily maintenance and regular inspection and calibration of the instrument to strictly prevent the occurrence of various errors and accidents.
3. Responsible for management of bacterial and viral strains, highly toxic drugs and valuable devices, and the application and reimbursement of examination materials.
4. Actively participate in continuing medical education, and participate in scientific research and technological innovation projects to improve the level of examination technology.
5. Guide the students in their examination practice.
6. Participate in various quality control work of the corresponding specialty.
1. Bachelor’s degree or above, Medical Laboratory Science and other related specialties;
2. Excellent ability of professional learning;
3. Hold the professional title of laboratory technologist;
1.Neurosurgeons at all levels
2.ICU physicians at all levels
3.Obstetricians and gynecologists at all levels
4.Orthopedists at all levels
5.Rehabilitation physicians at all levels
6.Thoracic surgeons at all levels
7.General surgeons at all levels
8.Stomatologists at all levels
9.Pediatricians at all levels
10.Neurologists at all levels
11.Respiratory physicians at all levels
12.Nephrologists at all levels
13.Emergency medicine specialists at all levels
14.Physicians (Stomatology, E.N.T. and Medical Ultrasound) of the Health Maintenance Clinic
1. Master’s degree or above; clinical medicine and other related specialties;
2. Hold practice certificate of the corresponding scope of each specialty;
3. Hold corresponding certificate of professional title;
4. More than 3 years of experience in corresponding positions in Grade III Level A hospitals.
Manager of Quality Control and Complaint Management
We are looking for an experienced Manager of Quality Control and Complaint management to ensure SSIMC compliance with all standards related to clinical quality assurance/performance improvement activities and complaint management. You will coordinate efforts to comply with all regulatory agencies related to quality practices. And also address complaints submitted by internal and/or external customers in order to constantly exceed the customer's satisfaction and set new high standards in the field.
● Coordinate all Quality Assurance (QA)/Performance Improvement (PI) activities throughout the hospital and hospital clinics
● Establish and maintain complaint management procedures to offer SSIMC’s patients, guests, and employees and internal customers the opportunity to communicate their requests, complaints, and suggestions, as well as dissatisfaction or criticism and receive appropriate response. Follow up on the complaints and address the issue accordingly
● In conjunction with the upper administrative leadership, develop actionable quality metrics and design data collection methodology
● Design and lead the implementation of improvement projects at all levels of the organization
● Work with upper leadership to achieve strategic goal of institutionalizing continuous quality improvement
● Ensure hospital compliance with all standards related to clinical quality assurance/performance improvement activities. Coordinate efforts to comply with all regulatory agencies related to quality practices
● Act as expert resource, mentor and coach to departments that are engaged in improvement activities
● Using Statistical Process Control and other appropriate statistical analytic techniques, analyze data for trends and improvement opportunities and to guide strategic improvement initiatives
● Conduct or coordinate Root Cause Analysis (RCA) as required by regulators, hospital policy or at the request of senior management
● Actively participate in Quality Committee meeting including assembly of agendas as well as review and revision of minutes as needed
● Assemble and disseminate quality reports to all levels of the organization. Present data in clinically relevant manner to all stakeholders
● English speaking skills preferred
● Place, first and foremost, the quality of the care and safety of the patient/resident first. Do the right thing for the patient. Maintain disciplined attention to quality, cost and access
● Plan and establish positions to assist with execution of responsibilities (in coordination with other relevant parties - Human Resources, upper management, etc.)
● Other duties as may be assigned
● Master's degree preferred but not required
● 5-7 years quality improvement and complaint management experience
● Proven experience leading improvement teams
● Working knowledge of statistics and Statistical Process Control
● Expertise in POWERPOINT, WORD and EXCEL (including pivot tables)
● Expertise in ACCESS or other database programs (desired)
● Ability to take initiative, manage multiple tasks simultaneously and to meet established deadlines
● Experienced in the design, implementation, and evaluation of healthcare quality improvement and complaint management projects
● Ability to develop and give effective presentations to large and small audiences
● Excellent facilitation skills
● Excellent communication skills
● Proven ability to work with and lead teams
● Ability to make independent decisions in judgment using general guidelines provided by leadership
● English speaking skills preferred
Head of Administrative Office
1. Implement instructions from the superior authorities, resolutions ofthe Hospital Management Team meetings and decisions of the HospitalDirector. Responsible for assigning, supervising and inspecting thecorresponding implementation and pushing for the realization.
2. According to instructions of the hospital leadership, coordinateexternal relations on behalf of the hospital, and coordinate the workrelationships between different departments of the hospital.
3. Arrange the important activities of the hospital leadership, handlethe daily business routines of the hospital leadership, provide goodsupporting services, responsible for supervising and inspecting allfunctional departments to finish the administrative work of all tasksduring the whole process, and make the Administrator on Duty (AOD) roster.
4. Arrange administrative meetings, take meeting records, andresponsible for drafting the hospital's work plans, work summaries andrelevant documents, and responsible for supervising the correspondingimplementation.
5. Responsible for managing the administration-related archives andofficial documents of the hospital, and providing support foradministrative affairs of the hospital such as external cooperation.
6. Responsible for developing the catalog of hospital business fordisclosure and responsible for information release. Lead relevantpersonnel to handle tasks including seal management, external affairsarrangement, communication and liaison, letters and visits of thepeople, reception of visiting groups and guests, etc.
[Education] Bachelor’s degree or above,Management, Medicine, Law or related majors.
1. More than ten years of relevant work experience; managementexperience in transnational organizations or medical institutions.
2. Five years or more experience working in Grade III Level A hospitals,familiar with the work of the administrative office of hospitals, andknow the relevant healthcare regulations and policies.
3. Three years or more experience as department head or in department management.
1. Excellent Chinese and English communication skills, able tocommunicate in fluent English.
2. Familiar with government work processes, able to quickly adapt to themulticultural work environment.
3. Experience in hospital administrative management preferred; CPCmember preferred.
Manager of Public Relations
● Recommend to hire, train, develop and direct assigned staff to meetPublic Relations objectives, in collaboration with upper management.Provide timely coaching and performance feedback.
● Proactively interact often with media representative including print,broadcast, and digital, to obtain placement of medical center-relatednews stories. Respond in a timely manner to media requests regardingpatient information and other inquiries.
● Adhere to patient privacy protocols. Serve as an on-call publicinformation representative. Work individually and with PR colleagues andoutside sources to build, promote, and maintain media contacts anddistribution list(s) to enhance SSMC’s marketing.
● Stay abreast of medical center news, trends, services, and objectivesthrough building and maintaining relationships with various"clients" (clinical and operational leaders from throughoutthe medical center), physicians, physician liaisons, and others whoserve as resources for information, which can be directed as appropriateto external or internal (employee) audiences.
● Serve as Shenzhen Samii Medical Center community liaison for healthrelated information, speakers, marketing activity and event planning.
● Create and find meaningful health care related community activities inthe medical center’s defined service area that complement theorganization’s goals.
● Develop and coordinate events and programs in coordination withdepartments and other internal stakeholders to reach medical centergoals.
● Reports to the Medical Officer.
● Bachelor’s degree or above in communications, public relations, orrelated field required
● Minimum of 7+ years relevant experience (in health care field ispreferred)
● Accredited in Public Relations (APR) desired
● Excellent communication skills both orally and in writing
● Excellent interpersonal skills
● Good IT skills
● Presentation skills
● Ability to prioritize and plan effectively
● Awareness of different media agendas
● English speaking skills
Manager of Medical Office
Project Manager_Hospital Expansion (including Hybrid Operating Room)
1. Assist Hospital Director and Senior Advisor to supervise the project of "Hospital Expansion (including Hybrid Operating Room)" of the hospital construction;
2. Establish and strenghten close connections with relevant government offices, actively seek for government's policy support and other relevant assistance;
3. timely collect and summarize important development information related to the project of "Hospital Expansion (including Hybrid Operating Room)", track updates and policy change, provide reference to the leadership and relevant departments for their decision-making;
4. Supervise other cross-department projects and tasks assigned by the leadership.
1. Dedicated to work, can work after hours and overtime with loyalty;
2. With relevant experience in construction and project management of hospital expansion (including Hybrid Operating Room);
3. Bachelor's degree and above, major in management, medicine, engineering or related majors;
4. Generally, it is required to have a minimum of 15 years relevant professional experience, or 10 years experience in medical institutions or multinational enterprises;
5. With strong sense of responsibility and teamwork spirit, maticulous at work, with good communication and coordination skills, with strong logic analysis capability.
1. Experience in supervising cross-department management or major project, such as GIIIA accreditation, in GIIIA hospitals, is preferred;
2. Excellent communication skills with good written Chinese and English and fluent spoken English are preferred;
3. Holders of national recoganized Certificate on Project Management are preferred.
Outpatient Office Manager
1.Responsible for quality control, risk management and patient relationship management in the outpatient department. 2.Responsible for the daily management work during the service period, ensure the normal operation of the outpatient service, provide stable outpatient medical services, and constantly improve the quality of outpatient medical services.
3.Responsible for the implementation of the various regulations of the outpatient department, and carry out performance appraisal in each medical outpatient departments. Supervising the implementation of outpatient systems and routines, regularly check and take measures to improve the quality of medical care and prevent accidents.
4.Responsible for the quality control, management and inspection of the whole process of outpatient medical treatment, and continuously improve the quality of medical services.
5.Establish an outpatient risk assessment system and formulate corresponding supervision, monitoring, assessment, early warning, and emergency plans.
6.In-depth understanding and mastery of the outpatient departments, docking doctors and nurses in each department, organizing collaboration between departments, improving medical service levels and service quality.
7.Responsible for holding the office coordination meeting of the outpatient departments, inspecting, supervising and coordinating the work progress of each outpatient department, Completing the overall business plan of the outpatient department, reviewing and evaluating the implementation results.
8.Responsible for patient relationship management, timely processing, follow-up, recording various patient relationship, timely reporting adverse events, establishing a medical service review team, and improving the relevant review process.
9.Complete other matters assigned by the Leadership.
1. Postgraduate qualifications, business administration, medical care, nursing and other related majors.
2. Medical education background and doctor work experience are preferred.
3. More than 10 years of hospital work experience in China or abroad, with the background in medical and outpatient management or practical work experiences.
4.Familiar with outpatient development, process, policy environment, outpatient clinical management.
5. Supervision experience and ability.
6.Work with passion, high sense of responsibility and strong professionalism, good organizational and communication skills, and strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
7.Strong negotiation skills, result-oriented, high self-commitment, resilient, flexible and team player.
8.Excellent written and spoken communication skills in English are preferred.
Manager of Medical Records Services
● Plan and establish positions to assist with execution of responsibilities (in coordination with other relevant parties - Human Resources, Medical Office, Leadership, etc.) .
● Manage and oversee the daily operations of Medical Records Office team.
● Ensure excellent internal and external customer service.
● Ensure availability of all relevant support services to physicians, executives, patients, and authorities.
● Develop procedures and policies for Medical Records Office activities and services, such as:
1.Department planning and development.
2.Rules and regulations of department; SOP for the routine work; close loop management.
3.Formulating statistics models and calculation methods for statistical index according to the hospital process; determine the cutoff date/time.
4.Monitoring of medical records, data reports for internal and external audience.
5.Coordinate the communication with other departments.
6.Analyze the medical records and medical data; identify problems and optimal way to handle the medical records; discuss with departments to find the best solution or plan.
7.Set up the hospital medical record management committee, organize regular meetings with hospital leaders, and department heads to discuss problems in medical record and find the best way to solve it.
8.Responsible for medical record management, medical statistics, data analysis, scientific research and information creation relevant to medical data.
9.Evaluation of staff in department and continual improvement
● Bachelor's degree in a relevant field; Certificate for Medical Records Management is preferred.
● Seven years or more experience in the field of Medical Records services.
● Two years or more experience as Head of Services or similar position.
● Familiar with a variety of the Medical Records concepts, practices, and procedures, in particular advanced IT-based solutions and practices.
● Demonstrate extensive experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
● Ability to perform a variety of tasks.
● Experience leading and directing the work of others.